Saturday, November 1, 2008

The adversity today is opportunity for you to create your wealth for tomorrow

Bull and bear markets are cyclical.

After the reign of the bull, the bear usurps his throne. After that, the bull pokes the bear's hairy butt off the pedestal with his horns again. The cycle continues.

I admit that I would be more cautious the next time I see paw tracks on the market. That could be another 10 years from today. I won't let so much money get lost again by taking defense when everything seems too good to be true. This is about overcoming the demon called greed.

Then again, I am now not going to deceive or be deceived that I don't already smell bull dung. Our good friend, Mr Moo, is already somewhere around the corner, plotting his return -- can't you smell him? This is about overcoming the demon called fear.

If you're not already on your way back in to the market, I hope that you are at least plotting it! If you don't want to invest a whole lump sum, there is always dollar cost averaging (another good article can be found here).

Know that opportunity loss is still loss, no matter how you choose to view it.

No comments: