Sunday, September 28, 2008

The First Entry

The First Entry on every blog I know begins with something like "Welcome to my blog. This blog is about blahblahblahblahblah..."

Well, you know this blog is about financial planning. How BORING can this get? And it gets worse - it's from a financial advisor from one of the most BORING countries in the planet - Singapore!

BORING!

But alas, there's one reason why I know I am unique and will not be BORING - apart from my thumbprint and the trademark smirk on my face. I'm gonna keep it short, sweet and fun (long BORING -- but insightful -- stuff can be found on my official website at http://www.cedrictan.net/). Let's see how I fair.

Financial planning is my specialty. Not that I am now filthy rich because of fantastic investments and business deals, but because it's the work that I have been doing for people. For the strangest mysteries besides the Bermuda Triangle and the disappearing dollar in my wallet, I've grown to appreciate and practice financial planning in a professional approach.

While I usually am curt and formally-dressed when I am at work, I prefer to kick back in my financial planning blog. This is me stripped away of the shirt and tie (but I'm still dressed!), cup of coffee on my table.

This is the financial planning journal in its candid sense.

Enjoy.

No comments: